Before putting on your skis, check the snow conditions at Tenney Mountain one last time.
Height and quality of the snow, date of the last snowfall, today's weather, temperature, wind, visibility, state of the ski area ... all the information you are looking for to have a great day of skiing. Please note Tenney Mountain snow reports are sourced directly from the ski resorts and are only recorded during the official ski season's opening to closing dates.
Dear TENNEY Mountain Supporters,
These are uncertain times, with ever-changing recommendations, rules, and regulations regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and how we are to keep each other safe and healthy. This uncertainty has been on the mind of TENNEY Mountain Management for months as we have been working, with fingers crossed that the pandemic would end, to ready the mountain for the 2020-2021 season. While new advancements make us hopeful that the situation will improve in the coming months, we have to work with the current reality that we are all facing. Therefore, with concern for the health and safety of all, and with the consideration that we are a small privately-owned business with limited resources, we have made the difficult decision to suspend operations at TENNEY Mountain for the 2020-2021 season. With Mother Nature’s help, we will open only on selected holiday/vacation weekends when it makes financial sense. This is an especially painful decision for us as a small business, but one that we believe will ensure public safety and the mountain’s long-term sustainability.
We Appreciate your understanding and support as we continually make safety a priority here at TENNEY Mountain.
The TENNEY Mountain Team
*Please note: All Season Pass holders for the 2020-2021 will be issued a refund ASAP.
While we believe it is critically important to follow the CDC guidelines for social distancing, we also realize that many are still venturing out for fresh air and exercise. To that note, we are officially CLOSED this season, but you are allowed to use the mountain at your own risk. We ask that you adhere to and remember the following policies if you visit TENNEY while we are closed.
1. TENNEY Mountain is fully closed. This includes all mountain and restaurant operations.
2. There are NO emergency personnel on the mountain.
3. You choose to hike or skin up at your own risk. We asked that you are responsible when you do so.
4. There are no vehicles, ATV's, etc. allowed on the mountain at anytime.
5. Please practice safety when venturing on the mountain and bring a fully charged cell phone.
6. Please follow CDC recommendations with social distancing.
7. If you choose to bring your dog with you, please clean up after them.
8. Please do not leave any trash on the mountain. We ask if you carry in, you carry out.
9. Have fun, and as always, SAFETY FIRST!
Go to Facebook for the most up to date mountain info:
Per Governor Sununu's Executive Order the Backcountry Bar & Grill will not be open for dine-in service and all music events have been postponed until further notice.
Please reference Executive Order link: