Related Regions: Colorado, United States, North America, Boulder, Summit County

Reviews for Breckenridge

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Breckenridge that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Breckenridge stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Breckenridge review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Breckenridge vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Meghan Blaylock - 16th March 2021

Very pretty resort, lots of shops, good runs
Expensive, Ridiculous with COVID

We have always loved coming to Breck all year round. We have season passes for snowboarding and come in the summer to hike and camp. Our whole family has had COVID and we are vaccinated as health care professionals. We were very disappointed that people were being yelled at on the lifts OUTSIDE for having their masks below their nose. One person questioned this and the worker threw her gloves to the ground and screamed that she would kick him out! Really?? We are paying thousands of dollars to come up & this is how people are being treated? No thanks. We will now be going elsewhere and will pass on this experience to others. Oh and also... I was trying to watch my children who were in lessons and accidentally went in the wrong door and instead of letting me walk throughout to the other side of the room while wearing a mask I was told that I would need to carry my stroller with my baby up 20 stairs. Nice and safe.

Current Conditions: Breckenridge