Related Regions: Sierra Nevada, Nevada, United States, North America, Lake Tahoe

Diamond Peak Resort Reviews

Reviews for Diamond Peak

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Diamond Peak that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Diamond Peak stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Diamond Peak review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Diamond Peak vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).
  • 3.1

A ski resort's overall star rating displayed here is not calculated based on a simple average but takes several factors, including the age of a review, into account.

• 3.6

• 3 Star Reviews (0)
  • 2 Star Reviews (4)
  • 1 Star Reviews (1)

Helpful Highlights:

Love coming here with my wife and kids, love comimg here with my friends, love coming by myself!

1|2|3|4
  • dillonhudson13 (28th February 2015)

ya

• javiermom (20th January 2014)

We loved Diamond peak. My beginner family loved the schoolhouse run; great confidence builder. Lodgepole was challenging enough, but still fun for...

• Susan (20th March 2011)

LOVE DP! For a smaller mountain, it has surprising variety and excellent trail variety. I live in Incline, so the convenience can't...

• snowbunny22 (7th September 2009)

Diamond Peak is inexpensive, fun, and great for families! I ski there 3 out of 7 days every week! I loooooooove DP...

• Vanessa (15th March 2009)

I've probably logged 50+ days at this mountain this season. When I bought my pass at the beginning of the season, I...

• Paul Doherty (2nd March 2009)

Diamond Peak was just gorgeous in late February. There were powder stashes, nicely groomed runs, and quick lifts. The only complaint I...

1|2|3|4
  • *

* Required

Gallery

Diamond Peak - Skied Friday and Saturday after storm. Great snow Friday. Not crowded. Ridge run is the only run open from the top. Making snow on the flume.   - © Daley Cort’s iPhone
Diamond Peak - amazing!! soft snow went 2/21-23. stomped all over the mountain. first time exploring the whole mountain.  - © anonymous
Diamond Peak - Absolutely best conditions ever skied   - © KAREN's iPhone