OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Arizona, United States, North America, Flagstaff

Reviews for Arizona Snowbowl

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Arizona Snowbowl that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Arizona Snowbowl stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Arizona Snowbowl review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Arizona Snowbowl vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Tom Collins - 5th March 2019

• 5Beginner
  • 4Intermediate
  • 3Expert
  • 5Overall Value
You can always find a run to ski on, no matter how busy it is!
Too many snow boarders! They really tear up the mountain!

I’ve skied Snowbowl on & off for 10 years. I’ve never had the occasion to be taken off the mountain, due to an injury, until yesterday! The caring & the professionalism of your ski patrol staff is incredible! Unfortunately, I didn’t get the two gentleman‘s names, but the initial person that checked out my knee, my ankle, my leg, just felt it was a couple of pulled ligaments in my calf. The gentleman that took me down in the basket was constantly asking me if I was OK. Another ski patroller skied point to clear everybody out of the way, and I was very impressed! This is a credit do your staff and will certainly always recommend people to ski at Snowbowl. Hope to be back soon! Thanks again!

Gallery: Arizona Snowbowl