OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Wyoming, United States, North America

Reviews for Jackson Hole

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Jackson Hole that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Jackson Hole stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Jackson Hole review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Jackson Hole vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: enjoylifeski - 22nd December 2017

• 3Beginner
  • 4Intermediate
  • 5Expert
  • 4Overall Value
wonderful mtn, superb terrain
getting a little too popular

This is my happy place. If I had to ski one mtn for the rest of my life ,this would be it. You will be a better skier when you leave here. With a little work you can find reasonable accomodations in town and the bus out to the mtn is no problem. I've shared a beer or a chair with many locals over the years and have to say I;ve enjoyed it all. After 18 years I'm still finding new terrain to try. In bounds its pretty easy to stay out of trouble there's almost always a bail out if you don't like whats in front of you. Don't go out thru the gates though unless you know your stuff. What they put on those signs is the real thing.

Gallery: Jackson Hole