Related Regions: Wyoming, United States, North America

Jackson Hole Resort Reviews

Add to Compare

Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Jackson Hole

Planning a ski trip to Jackson Hole? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Jackson Hole stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Jackson Hole review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.

by: enjoylifeski - 22nd December 2017

• 3Beginner
  • 4Intermediate
  • 5Expert
  • 4Overall Value
wonderful mtn, superb terrain
getting a little too popular

This is my happy place. If I had to ski one mtn for the rest of my life ,this would be it. You will be a better skier when you leave here. With a little work you can find reasonable accomodations in town and the bus out to the mtn is no problem. I've shared a beer or a chair with many locals over the years and have to say I;ve enjoyed it all. After 18 years I'm still finding new terrain to try. In bounds its pretty easy to stay out of trouble there's almost always a bail out if you don't like whats in front of you. Don't go out thru the gates though unless you know your stuff. What they put on those signs is the real thing.

• *

* Required

Gallery

Jackson Hole - Sweet bluebird day yesterday. Need more snow, but still fun!  - © anonymousBadger
Jackson Hole - Locals tell me this is low snow. Coming from Kirkwood/Tahoe- it's fantastic!!! My 1st trip here... considering coming back in Marxg!   - © iPhone