Related Regions: Mt. Hood, Oregon, United States, North America

Reviews for Mt. Hood Meadows

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Mt. Hood Meadows that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Mt. Hood Meadows stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Mt. Hood Meadows review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Mt. Hood Meadows vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Julie Eastman - 24th January 2020

• 1Beginner
  • 1Intermediate
  • 1Expert
  • 1Overall Value
Lost of hospital bills!
Didn’t even get to enjoy the snow

So I went to Mt hood with my family. Rented a house, paid online to tube for 20 people or more. Get there and they argued with me that I didn't pay enough for all me people. While arguing my 4 year old came in, slipped on the rocks in the building, smashed head on corner of shelf. We did pay online what was due so they had no right to argue. If it wasn't for their arguing none if this would have happened.They took my son and husband to fix my son up. (Not realy) while I argued top get my money back. Jerks didn't want to refund me street my son split his head open because of them. I really should sue them...anyway. Finally called someone and I was refunded. We had to drive an hour to nearest hospital that was open. They glued my son's head and asked why they didn't do this at resort.. I have not got bill yet but I know it's gonna b very expensive. So after hospital we went to our cabin we rented. They ruined our whole weekend. My kids did not get to enjoy theirselfs tubing, they didn't get to play on snow. We went home the next day and I have been pissed ever since. If those jerks didn't argue with me in the first place this would have never happened. Plus my son tripped on their rocks that they put down to prevent people from slipping! I am not happy and will get ahold of an attorney

Gallery: Mt. Hood Meadows