Related Regions: New Jersey, United States, North America

Reviews for Mountain Creek Resort

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Mountain Creek Resort that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Mountain Creek Resort stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Mountain Creek Resort review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Mountain Creek Resort vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: undefined undefined - 26th February 2020

• 1Beginner
  • 1Intermediate
  • 1Expert
  • 1Overall Value
Nothing special from anywhere else.
Far too many.

Went on Tuesday for a family trip with my family visiting from outside the country. It seemed like a perfect day with the park not being full and weather decent. After we paid I found out there was a discount for students. Went to guest services to ask about it, Jennifer went on to tell me she couldn’t do it. I asked for a manager and she proceeded to tell me that there wasn’t any manager on duty that could do the refund, and said she didn’t know when one would come. Found that extremely hard to believe considering the size alone of the place not to mention the amount of guests and employees that were there. When I asked if the manger would Be there later at night or in the morning so I could call she proceeded to tell me “the weather conditions could keep him/her from coming.” There was barely a drizzle, no snow on the roads and no traffic. What conditions did she refer to ? When I called customer service I was told by the person on the phone that the information given to me by Jenifer was wrong and she apologized and was willing to help me right then and there but unfortunately I did not have my purchase order #. When I went back and mentioned what I was told all of a sudden there was someone there on duty who knew how to do the refund. If it was a busy day, I’d understand, you gotta take care of everyone, but there were zero people behind me on line when I asked about the student discount. All in all, this place wasn’t anything special from any other skiing resort and the customer service alone will keep me from coming back. I’m it’s not cheap. Rental and lift ticket is $140 alone. Not to mention the ridiculously over priced and horrible quality food that is offered. Burger was given to me with a flat out hard bun and pizza was visibly dry and old. All in all we spent over $1500 in our stay between food and lift tickets for 8 people in the span of 5 hours and we were all extremely disappointed with the experience. Ensure your employees are either properly trained to handle every day situations, or at the very least, provide pleasant service. Hopefully, with a manager on duty every shift.

Gallery: Mountain Creek Resort