Mountain Creek Resort Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Mountain Creek Resort

What are the ski conditions like right now at Mountain Creek Resort? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Mountain Creek Resort to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.
4 days ago
Raul Lopez
1 week ago
AK
Was there yesterday, and the conditions were still great the day after the storm dump. Packed powder combined with corduroy runs led to multiple great runs of untouched lines. Lift lines moved well, and once Granite opened, there were basically no wait to go back up. After South opened, there were w...
2 weeks ago
Lex
Was there about a month ago on Sunday the 7th after that storm. Vernon was more packed than Time Square, but I was foolishly determined. Horizon was pretty much the only trail down and dangerously overcrowded and icy. Sayonara was so icy that I broke my ribs when my board slid out while trying to tr...
Ski with
Surprisingly nice coverage. Snow was a bit wet but well groomed. Only a few thin patches. Saturday no lines after 3pm. Good night ski.
TommyATX
I was here today with the family. Snow cover was lacking in a lot of places. I guess the rain from the last few days wiped out any snow accumulation that may have been there. Not great but the kids still had fun. I hope it gets better. I recommend more snow making
JJ nukes
I was there on early Friday Jan 19 (kids had off of school due to snow). Conditions were a bit icey, but it wasn’t too busy early on so we got a bunch of runs in. We left around 2pm as it started to get more crowded. Supposed to warm up next week so not sure how that will impact the mountain.
KllrDave
Was here Friday night with 300 kids from ski club. The mountain conditions are SO sketchy. I’m an experienced snowboarder and I did two runs before giving up. It’s like riding on an ice cube w sugar sprinkled on it.
1 month ago
All four peaks are open. You can ski from Vernon peak over to granite but not all the way to south as the southern sojourn is closed. The on the snow app reports a base of 18 inches while the mt creek website shows 32-48 inches. I’m not sure who updates those numbers but actual is probably somewhere...
2 months ago
Wizdom
Anyone know the conditions? The site doesn’t give a good representation and I can’t find any webcams. Trying to figure out if tomorrow is a go.
2 months ago
Depor
Beautiful day only 2 trails open !!!
Copyright © 1995-2024 Mountain News LLC. All rights reserved.