Related Regions: New Hampshire, United States, Ski 93, New England, North America

Reviews for Waterville Valley

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Waterville Valley that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Waterville Valley stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Waterville Valley review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Waterville Valley vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Alec undefined - 6th February 2020

• 4Beginner
  • 5Intermediate
  • 5Overall Value
Amazing Instructor
undefined

Met an off-duty instructor while skiing with my two buddies. They decided to take me down a blue/ black diamond for my second time skiing, and about half way down I was seriously struggling. A man approached me and offered me life-saving tips shortly after he helped me recover one of my poles and skis. Turns out he was an instructor at Waterville Valley named Kim. Kim demonstrated enthusiasm, patience and a passion for what he does to the point where it inspired to be more like him. He stayed with me and encouraged me even though i continued to fall off my skis,and cheered me on when I succeeded which helped me eventually regain my confidence and I was able to make it all the way down the mountain. He spent about 30 minutes with me and continued to instruct me throughout the whole thing. To be honest that man was a life savor. I offered him money or a beer but he said that wasn't necessary. Kim demonstrated an impressive skill in skiing instruction and a love for what he does, and I will probably never forget the favor he did for me.

• Alec (6th February 2020)

• Adam (16th November 2019)

So many solid runs @ Waterville. Good terrain for all without the crowds of Loon, Killington or other resorts.

• Louis Botta (4th January 2019)

We came over on Thursday, Jan 3, 2019 after a 6 dump which seemed to be a lot more in the upper...

• John Castro (17th April 2018)

Unreal snow!!! The best family vacation setup with great mountain & snow and cute village with a ton more than skiing.

• Robert Kalantari (8th February 2018)

Nor groomed well at all. Very disappointed. they claim they leave powder snow for the skiers to experience power snow, really, what...

• Robert Kalantari (8th February 2018)

Current Conditions: Waterville Valley