Related Regions: New Hampshire, United States, Ski 93, New England, North America

Reviews for Cannon Mountain

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Cannon Mountain that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Cannon Mountain stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Cannon Mountain review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Cannon Mountain vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Anna Senczuk - 11th February 2019

• 2Beginner
  • 3Intermediate
  • 2Expert
  • 2Overall Value
great place when conditions are great
dangerous obstacles not marked

Went there yesterday- very icy and you may still have a good day there if you didn't hit Zoomer chair in the afternoon. Three skiers and myself fell across 60-80 yard long rough ice.I fell as I stopped and tumbled all the way down. Very dangerous, I'm all bruised and in pain but very happy I didn't hit the trees. When I complained to the ski patrol that they should mark a huge ice patch like that (in shade, not visible from a distance), I was told this was black diamond, so this is expected... Ha, that doesn't fit with most resorts I've been to definition of black diamond run. Well, after all those falls I haven't seen anyone on that trail, the chair was running empty for the rest of the day. I'm very disappointed, they have great runs but with lack of danger markings a very unsafe place, unless you are looking to stay on greens.

Gallery: Cannon Mountain