Related Regions: Minnesota, United States, North America

Reviews for Wild Mountain Ski & Snowboard Area

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Wild Mountain Ski & Snowboard Area that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Wild Mountain Ski & Snowboard Area stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Wild Mountain Ski & Snowboard Area review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Wild Mountain Ski & Snowboard Area vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Chris Jones - 17th February 2020

Less crowded
Horrible customer service, icy hills, run down chalet

I skied here growing up for 10+ years and loved it! I was so excited to bring my own kid here to learn to ski. I signed him up for a one hour lesson so I could go ski some black diamonds without him. Well despite doing my best to communicate again and again with their ski school department it was just a horrible experience. I was told the instructor would be out on the hill soon. After 10 minutes I went back in to check and they said oh they are running late. Ok fine whatever. Lesson finally started 25 minutes late. My son has skied before so I wanted them to get up on the chairlift and do a longer run. I also asked about pickup time and said “so the lesson is an hour right?” The instructor was like well no because I have another class at the top of the hour. Whatever I’ve already wasted too much time so I went and skied three hills and came back and got him. No one was at the ski school desk and the other employees couldn’t help me onsite. I wanted a refund or another lesson at least. So I emailed when I got home and they never responded. They just clearly don’t care.

Gallery: Wild Mountain Ski & Snowboard Area