Related Regions: Colorado, United States, North America, Boulder, Summit County

Reviews for Breckenridge

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Breckenridge that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Breckenridge stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Breckenridge review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Breckenridge vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: kodyjohn2003 - 4th March 2021

• 4Beginner
  • 4Intermediate
  • 4Expert
  • 3Overall Value
Beautiful Sking
Epic Pass

Epic Headache Epic Headache: I bought two of the Epic Passes for a University of Illinois Winter Ski Trip to Vail. The University canceled the trip due to COVID. I have not received a refund, and now have received a letter stating that Epic Coverage did not cover the cancellation. I have never been able to reach anyone by phone. Literally sitting on the phone for hours. I spent a lot of time putting together the information that documented the canceled trip. Still the letter says it is not refundable. Now I have contacted Citibank my credit card company to see what they can do. I have taken 2 other ski trips and used the Epic card. My advice, do not buy in advance and do not trust the "Epic Coverage" for COVID refunds.

Current Conditions: Breckenridge