OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Sierra Nevada, Northern California, California, United States, North America, Season Pass Deals, Lake Tahoe

Reviews for Northstar California

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Northstar California that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Northstar California stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Northstar California review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Northstar California vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Jonghoon - 24th February 2019

• 3Beginner
  • 4Intermediate
  • 3Expert
  • 1Overall Value
Nice Slopes and courses
Parking disaster

I don't have any objection about slopes and lifts themselves. But the resort has serious problem with parking system and slope access. Ski house is around 300 yard away from drop off point and free parking is 2 miles away from there. It takes almost 2 hours to hit the slope after entering main gate from the road. I had to carry all my ski gears from parking lot to 1st ski gondola including 2 mile shuttle ride with my ski boots on. So I had to spend half of my day just for entering and exiting the resort.

Gallery: Northstar California