Related Regions: Wyoming, United States, North America

Reviews for White Pine Ski Area

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on White Pine Ski Area that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how White Pine Ski Area stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own White Pine Ski Area review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of White Pine Ski Area vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Mitch - 25th November 2010

No lines, family friendly, economical
Not as many routes (at least in 2007)

My dad took me skiing here right after it opened and then I took a friend here. Great place to learn to snowboard! I had never snowboarded and the slopes were not full of people and long lines, so it was a nice area to learn to snowboard (though I need a few lessons!). They also exchanged my snowboard for skis in the afternoon without charging me because I had had enough time on my bottom!

Current Conditions: White Pine Ski Area