Related Regions: Wyoming, United States, North America

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Snowy Range Ski & Recreation Area

What are the ski conditions like right now at Snowy Range Ski & Recreation Area? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Snowy Range Ski & Recreation Area to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

All languages

Julie
Snow at snowy range was champagne powder on Saturday, Feb. 20, and it was coming down when we left. Had such a great day! Info on here does not seem to be updated!
Anonymous
We were up there (2/12/21 and 2/13/21) on pioneer and the colt primarily as a majority of our group were beginners. I took one run up on Virginian on the 12th and it was nice powder. Having been raised as a skier since the age of 4 myself, I assumed that lessons for my children were not necessary. My kids hated skiing the first day (I’m not a good teacher). I had them take lessons the next day and they completely loved it. All in all a great place for beginners and wonderful staff. The weather was in the teens but it felt closer to the thirties or even 40s. We were too hot at times. We will definitely return and then graduate to other resorts as my kids advance in skill.
Resort Photos
Christopher
There’s quite a bit of ice on a lot of the runs. The warm weather has melted snow. The Chute lift is shut down for at least the weekend.
Aaron Kruger
Aaron Kruger
Mountain is now fully open. 10” of fresh snow plus the entire seasons worth on the backside which opens today!!! Look out!!
10" New Snow | Powder
Jon Nelson
Opening day was December 6th backside of mountain is not open yet.
15" New Snow | Machine Groomed
Guest
Wind conditions
2" New Snow | Machine Groomed
Kelly's phone
Kelly's phone
I’m sorry to read the previous review. I was at Snowy Ridge last week and had a wonderful experience! The lift attendants were very attentive and helpful help.beginner skier, the chairs were a little intimidating and I always asked
anonymous
Horrible experience with a LIFTY. Would not load the chair. Stood 20 feet away, behind and to the right of the loading area. Quite rude and aloof. Employment should be terminated immediately.
Resort Photos
Great Day at Snowy Range with the Freestyle Club!
anon