Related Regions: Wyoming, United States, North America

Reviews for Snowy Range Ski & Recreation Area

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Snowy Range Ski & Recreation Area that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Snowy Range Ski & Recreation Area stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Snowy Range Ski & Recreation Area review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Snowy Range Ski & Recreation Area vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Ben Keefe - 7th March 2018

• 5Beginner
  • 5Intermediate
  • 4Expert
  • 5Overall Value
Value, Lift LInes, Ease of Use
None

We love Snowy Range. Both my daughters have pretty much learned how to ski at Snowy. I have skied my entire life but my wife was new to the sport and this is the perfect mountain to learn how to ski or board. We purchase the three day tickets in the off-season and it's about $100 bucks for a full day, three day ticket. Rental, including skis, helmet, poles and boots were about $100 for the three days as well. We stayed at the Mountain View Hotel in Centennial for both nights and all in for the four of us, for three days of skiing, rentals and lodging for two nights, was about $1000. I priced what that would be at the big resorts in Colorado and it would been about $3000. The amount of vertical and runs you can do in a day is incredible. My girls and I averaged about 30K feet of vertical and thirty runs a day. The lift lines are almost always short and the runs aren't that long, so you can find a line you like a rip it all day. If you are from Kansas City or anywhere in the Midwest and are looking for an affordable, safe, family centered ski experience in the big mountains, then Snowy Range is the place to go.