Related Regions: Wisconsin, United States, North America

Reviews for Mount La Crosse

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Mount La Crosse that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Mount La Crosse stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Mount La Crosse review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Mount La Crosse vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Tawnya - 15th February 2014

Nothing
Rude staff, terrible manager and we will never go here again!

This pathetic excuse for a ski slope is not worth the rude staff. I hadn't been to Mount La Cosse in a long time but we were visiting family in the area. We had a friend from Colombia who had never been skiing before so I called 3 months ahead to ask about lessons. I was told that they have one hour group lessons at 10am every Saturday. I asked if we needed reservations and I was told no. When we arrived they refused to give us lessons until 5pm and said they didn't even offer group lessons at 10 am. I asked if someone could just quickly show them 10 minutes of ski basics or give them some tips and they refused. I asked if we could have a discount since they had given inaccurate information and they refused. I asked if they could give us a free lift ticket or ski rental as a courtesy and they refused. I asked for the owner’s information or an address where I could send a complaint letter and they refused.

1|2|3