Related Regions: Wisconsin, United States, North America

Reviews for Mount La Crosse

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Mount La Crosse that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Mount La Crosse stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Mount La Crosse review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Mount La Crosse vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Adam - 2nd January 2014

Beautiful vertical appeal
ONE beginner run open--ONE

I made a long trip to explore a new place and felt quite let down when only two of the three lifts were running and only ONE beginner run was open. There were supposed to be more. There weren't. I was there. I looked. I'm in my second year of snowboarding, so I'm still between beginner to intermediate. I could not handle ANY of the blue runs here. The one green was narrow, and since all the beginners and intermediates had no other choice, I got buzzed by hot shots. The snow was packed hard and I just struggled to control my board. I've had off-days before, but this resort was so steep and out of my league that I did not enjoy the trip except for the mountain's beauty. The folks who worked there were nice enough, but I will not come back here.

1|2|3