Related Regions: Wisconsin, United States, North America, Chicago

Reviews for Cascade Mountain

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Cascade Mountain that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Cascade Mountain stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Cascade Mountain review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Cascade Mountain vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Tommy Frank - 30th March 2016

• 5Beginner
  • 5Intermediate
  • 5Expert
  • 5Overall Value
Cascade Is A Huge Skiing Area. There New Lift Is Very Nice And Fast. The Staff Is Very Polite. I Really Enjoyed My Time.
I Can't Think Of Anything Bad.

Cascade Is A Very Friendly and beautiful Place. I Have a Season Pass For This Year And Next. There terrain parks are very well designed and change almost every week. My one complaint is, some of the hill are not that hard. The black diamonds are not that hard. This is good for beginners. I really enjoy this place witch is why I give it a full 5 stats! I bet you will like it too!

Current Conditions: Cascade Mountain