Related Regions: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States, North America

Reviews for Brighton Resort

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Brighton Resort that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Brighton Resort stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Brighton Resort review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Brighton Resort vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Ken Williams MD - 3rd May 2020

• 4Beginner
  • 5Intermediate
  • 5Overall Value

I started skiing late in life at 53, and now at 57, I'm on the blacks like a pro! Brighton was my first real ski resort, so I consider it my very first ski home. GREAT place and so much FUN. So glad I chose this resort to lose my ski-V. Great runs, fantastic staff, superb ski school. And I have to give a shout out to the lodge there...not glitz and glam, but oh so nice after a long day on the slopes.

Current Conditions: Brighton Resort