Related Regions: Quebec, Canada, North America

Reviews for Bromont, montagne d’expériences

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Bromont, montagne d’expériences that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Bromont, montagne d’expériences stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Bromont, montagne d’expériences review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Bromont, montagne d’expériences vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Michelle Wang - 15th March 2021

• 2Overall Value

inconsistent information among different employee, not caring customers at all Me and my husband have been season pass holders of Ski Bromont for more than 10 years. February 10, Wednesday, we drove more than an hour to Ski Bromont. When we were on the lift to our first track, the lift stopped working. We were trapped in the air about one hour, and the temperature of that day was -20C. When we were safely left the lift, there were five or six Bromont employees waiting in the exit to handout every trapped skier a paper coupon and said “this is a full day ticket, you can come back another day. Today due to an electrical problem, the lift will be closed. We apologize the situation.” We had no choice, and had to leave. The next Monday, Feb 15, we went Ski Bromont again. We asked an employee in the ticket office how to use the coupon. It was our first time to see such kind of coupon, we want to make sure we understand well. The employee we consulted was sitting on the first window on the right hand side. He is a gentleman around 55 years old and he is an bilingual. He explained this coupon can be converted to a 4 hour ticket at anytime. We told him we are “Almost Anytime” season pass holders, it seems these coupons are useless for us. He suggested we can give the coupon to our friends. We asked can these coupon be used on holidays. He answered yes. We asked if we should convert these coupons to tickets right away. He answered we can convert them anytime when we want to use it. We went with kids on Wednesday, March 03. When I wanted to use these coupons, the lady who sitting behind the first window of the ticket office refused me. She asked me for my ticket receipt of February 10. I told her I am a season pass holder. She took my pass to check, And then she talked with another lady who was walking around behind (it seems that this lady was a supervisor or manager). Finally they gave me an answer: These coupons are not allowed to use during high season, and today is the high season. I only have two choices, pay or leave. I explained how the gentleman in their ticket office told me last time. The lady said I should buy the ticket from that gentleman if he can make it, but she is not able to. I said any employee working in Bromont represents Bromont, if one of you said Ok, but another one said not Ok, it confuses customers. And Bromont needs to take the responsibility of telling wrong information to its customers. However, this lady in the ticket office said I don’t have any proof of what I’m saying, and even it is true that there was another employee told me I can use the coupon in high season, she would still not allow me to use it. Finally, she called the security guard to ask me to leave. The security guard came. There were three people. One of them was an aggressive lady. She stopped me of saying any words and asked me to leave right away. She even took my season pass from the ticket office without my permission and confiscated my season pass. All this process, around 20 minutes talked with the ticket office and 10 minutes with the security guard. I was just a regular customer who wanted to protect myself. I talked without any bad words but try to explain the situation. However, Bromont made me so disappointed. They don't care their customers at all. They are just telling you they are the giant and you are just the small potato.

1|2|3