Related Regions: Pennsylvania, United States, North America, Philadelphia

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Camelback Mountain Resort

What are the ski conditions like right now at Camelback Mountain Resort? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Camelback Mountain Resort to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

All languages

Mark Shaw jr “Bigfoot”
$95 for a lift ticket here? I just paid the same price up north at Killington where the acreage dwarfs this hill. Btw, they don’t charge for parking up there either so in total I paid much less for a day on the slopes and got more in return. Camelback is a ripoff, it is. Next time I’ll be going to Blue!
---
After all these years i can’t believe it. I come out for the first time this season and get rolled for parking! 40 for parking?! This is outrageous! I will never be back.
StarDust Kitty Magnets
StarDust Kitty Magnets
Went yesterday Friday Feb 5th was a beautiful day. There were lift lines but honestly they weren’t terrible. Both quad lifts were open. Several smaller lifts open. Parks were open. Didn’t hit any ice. Nile mile is good. I even saw glades trails going. Summit lodge is kickin. Everyone was having a good time. Cafeteria was not that packed. Sun was out and it was a beautiful day. Longest line was probably Sullivan Express 10 minutes. Ski school is poorly run.
Ryan
This is one of the worst run ski resorts on the planet. They do not know how to manage crowds and it always ends up just being a frustrating experience. I’m done with Camelback. Good luck and see you in bankruptcy.
Anonymous
Says there are 6 lifts open but only see 3. You have to hike on the far side. Really long lines because not enough lifts open, sad...
---
Went w/ the fam today. Mask situation is a fiasco here as is the financial rape. $30-40 just to park?! Who do they think they are? Whistler-Blackcomb?! Even they don’t charge for parking. In fact, I’ve never been to a mountain big or small that has charged to park and I’ve been to a ton. So long camelback. If I’m going to be sodomized at least do me the courtesy of giving me a reach-around. Been loyally coming her for 20+ years but I’m done
5" New Snow | Packed powder
Brian Stanton (Necro1015
Brian Stanton (Necro1015
Was here on the 25th a Monday. Place was packed. Mainly with New York car. New York had way better skiing why herd to the poconos? Also CB charges 10, 30 or 40 dollars for parking which is fucking crazy. So my lift ticket does not actually cost 60 it cost 70, 90 or 100 depending on how are I want to lug my shit. Just raise you ticket price and offer free parking. What a racket. Also not all lifts running and no real enforcement of masks. Conditions were very good so that was the 1 bright spot. Guess ill go to new York next trip since it seems all the ski/boards come to PA.
0" New Snow | Machine Groomed
---
Hard packed but decent snow coverage. Long lines, no enforcement of masks. At least some of the workers are helping with alternate feed for the lifts but they need to have more of their lifts open so we aren’t all packed in the same lines.
Anonymous
Not enough lifts open! And this is at 11:00am... snow is nice at least...
Anonymous
Good conditions and not crowded (yet at least)!

Current Conditions: Camelback Mountain Resort