OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Pennsylvania, United States, North America, Philadelphia

Reviews for Camelback Mountain Resort

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Camelback Mountain Resort that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Camelback Mountain Resort stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Camelback Mountain Resort review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Camelback Mountain Resort vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: David Frearson - 11th January 2019

water park
awful customer service

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! Profits come first. Just a warning that they have a 1 hour weather guarantee but it is not posted anywhere. This season appears to be warmer than usual, make sure you know the forecast and stay away if it may rain. I was there on 12/31 with a forecast of rain, before I purchased the tickets I asked the young lady if they have a policy on the weather. She said depending on the conditions but ask customer service if it gets bad. Well it started raining about 2 and a half hours later and it made the mountain very foggy to the point it was hard to see 5 feet in front of you. I went to customer service and they said sorry it is not our policy to refund or provide lift tickets for a future date. I would of had no problem if it was clear up front, but it was not. Conditions were awful. Compare this experience with a friend of mine that went to Blue on a Sat. It was packed and they only had a 1/3 of the runs open. The people operating the main lift were not packing it full and it was a contributing factor to 45 min plus lift lines. My friend met with customer service stating this was unacceptable on a busy day and they gave him a set of full passes to be used a later date. Additionally, recently while at Killington in VT a skier placed her ski's in the gondola for the ride up. The ski's fell out, the team at Killington said they would find them and if damaged replace them. Apparently, Blue mountain and Killington know how to take care of their patrons. Becasue Camel Back does not I will not be returning and I recommend you look elsewhere as well.

Gallery: Camelback Mountain Resort