Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Blue Knob

Planning a ski trip to Blue Knob? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Blue Knob stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Blue Knob review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.
  • 3.2

A ski resort's overall star rating displayed here is not calculated based on a simple average but takes several factors, including the age of a review, into account.

• 3.6

• 3 Star Reviews (3)
  • 2 Star Reviews (3)
  • 1 Star Reviews (3)

Helpful Highlights:

I have been to Blue Knob probably 20 times in 2 years. I haven't went anywhere else but I think if you...

• 3.2

• *

* Required

Gallery

Blue Knob - final ride to the top.  - © choochoo1746
Blue Knob - perfect conditions for an over cast day. 4"-6" of new and untouched powder. I had a good time for a midweek trip. I wish the lifts were all open but there was not enough snow to cover it all.   - © benjamintbenson
Blue Knob - Final ride of season. Thank you Blue Knob for a great year, even with the crappy conditions mother nature threw at us this season. Already counting down to next season.   - © choochoo1746
Blue Knob - I say again.  Ice. I've never seen as much solid ice on a trail as I did tonight on stembogen.   Not hard pack.   ICE.  insane.    - © stefan’s iPhone