Related Regions: New Hampshire, United States, Ski 93, New England, North America, Boston

Reviews for Pats Peak

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Pats Peak that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Pats Peak stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Pats Peak review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Pats Peak vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: tarp swan - 25th March 2019

average beginner terrain
lots of things

I went to Pats Peak this last Saturday with many members of my family. To get from the lodge to the summit lifts, you have to ski down the hill a little bit, passing by a large metal box that pumps out the smell of waste. I had read on their website that morning that every trail and lift would be open. I was disappointed to find out that this was not the case. The Hurricane and Valley lifts were closed, as well as the Hurricane and Vortex double black diamond trails. One of the main beginner trails coming down from the summit called Blast empties out behind the Hurricane lift, which was closed, and to get back to the lodge I had to take my skis off and climb back up past the smelly machine. When we were getting on the Peak Triple lift, my mom had trouble when a weird conveyor belt pulled her forward, and the staff member running the lift was rude, saying "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Also, the Turbulence lift was really slow, taking 6 minutes to get up 300 or 400 vertical. When my cousin and I were tubing, an immature staff member ran across the lanes and began tubing down, holding up the lines when he was supposed to be working. Some of the double blacks are not really double blacks, and my mom was not going to let me go, but the FIS race trail was only as steep as a regular black. It was one of my last runs and I wanted to enjoy a terrain park, so I headed to the F5 terrain park, which I found out once I was there that it was only one jump and that's it. My family said in a restaurant area outside the sled pub, and the waitress didn't bring over a check until we had been done eating for at least 3 hours. On the pro side, it was my cousin's first day skiing and he had a good time. It is an OK place. The glades were still good.

Gallery: Pats Peak