Ski and snowboard enthusiasts from around the world:

We have been proud to provide you with free access to snow reports, resort guides and more, and we are beyond grateful for your readership and contributions to our community over the years.

Unfortunately given the changing media landscape, Mountain News Corporation has experienced financial declines in recent years. With additional economic challenges from the COVID-19 pandemic now facing our business, it is not financially viable to continue operating.

Mountain News Corporation and our OnTheSnow and Skiinfo websites will be shutting down. We will explore the possibility of selling, partnering, or contributing assets to another media outlet if there is an opportunity to allow for a consistent or enhanced online experience. For inquiries about Mountain News Corporation, please email Feedback_OTS@mountainnews.com.

We want to thank our loyal employees for their tireless work over the years to bring great information to all of you. We take comfort knowing that our collective passion for the sport of skiing and snowboarding will certainly live on.

We’ll see you on the mountain.

– Mountain News Corporation

Related Regions: New Hampshire, United States, Ski 93, New England, North America

Reviews for Mount Sunapee

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Mount Sunapee that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Mount Sunapee stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Mount Sunapee review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Mount Sunapee vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: mtaskew - 8th February 2020

• 4Overall Value
Cheap food
Needs lots of improvements

On their website Sunapee stated that they had 200 acres open, after driving 2 hours to get there we discovered that the main lift to summit and the sunbowl quad were out of operation. I suspect that they had maybe 30-50 acres skiable. The lines to the remaining triple lift were extraordinary long. In 2 hours we got in 2, five minute runs. I feel ripped off that I wasn’t warned when I bought the lift tickets. I’m even on their text communication, why not send a message? I’ve always liked coming here but I don’t think I’m coming back until there’s more investment in lifts and better communications to customers.

• mtaskew (8th February 2020)

• drew (6th February 2020)

I love this mountain. My wife and daughter learned to ski here. They're super helpful for families and young children but enough...

• Kendra (2nd February 2020)

My first time to Sunapee will, unfortunately, be my last time. It took two hours from arrival to getting on the first...

• Glenn (28th December 2019)

Honestly they should not even be open, coverage on few trails they do have open is spotty at best. Not the Sunapee...

• Harpo Leighton (19th February 2019)

Went in late Jan after warm weather, then cold freeze. Given weather conditions, the conditions were excellent. Great area for beginners to...

• rkobey (9th February 2019)

Great family friendly mountain. Tuesday is ladies day and it makes it significantly cheaper for my girls to go to daycare there...

Gallery: Mount Sunapee

Ski and snowboard enthusiasts from around the world:

We’ll see you on the mountain.

– Mountain News Corporation