Montana Snowbowl Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Montana Snowbowl

What are the ski conditions like right now at Montana Snowbowl? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Montana Snowbowl to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.
1 month ago
Wild man
It’s coming around
2 months ago
MTguy
Snowbowl hates their customers. I have never seen owners who feel more entitled to people's business in my life. Chairs falling off lifts, not informing skiers that the mountain is closed and letting them drive up the hazardous road to the lodge just to turn them around, and the chair falling off th...
Nakedbabyinastr8jacket
I had more fun than you.
J.J
I wouldn’t be surprised if the lifts kill someone
James
It’s great!!!!!!!!
4 years ago
iPhone
The whole point of winter.
4 years ago
lisabee
Opens Friday! Can’t wait!
dudetotallybro
dude, bruh, springy-spring snow! Bodacious corduroy turns! no pow to be found but any true bro or chicky could have some fun!
Ricky Bobby but on Skis
One of the better days I've ever had up here, certainly the best we've seen in a few weeks. The storm left a nice fresh layer on the top of the fresh groomers, I didn't hit ice until my very last run at the end of the day.
Ryan’s iPhone
Crusty down below but darn tootin up top. Mmhmm
Copyright © 1995-2024 Mountain News LLC. All rights reserved.