Skier Comments & Photos from the Massachusetts Slopes

What are the ski conditions like right now at ski resorts in Massachusetts? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from your favorite Massachusetts ski areas to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports from Massachusetts are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Resort Photos
Erik
Jiminy Peak14 day(s) ago
I spent 2 days at Jiminy Peak with my 2 kids for Winter break. We normally ski in NH, but COVID, kept us closer to home in Rhode Island. The mountain was in good shape and had almost all the terrain open. The mountain operations are overly rigorous in their approach to running the mountain. Most little side trails through trees were roped off. Very few bumps were to be found and the terrain parks were subpar. I didn’t understand why there was so much trash under the lifts. It was very disappointing.
New Snow :