OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Massachusetts, United States, New England, North America

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Bousquet Ski Area

What are the ski conditions like right now at Bousquet Ski Area? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Bousquet Ski Area to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

All languages

1|2|3
iPhone
11 months ago
Had a nice time on a few runs at Bousquet last night. Decent enough snow but they need to groom more. Early fun
1" New Snow | Variable Conditions0
Bar’s iPhone
Bar’s iPhone
Spring skiing in Feb! Good times for the family but SLUSHY for the rest of us. This thaw is going to be rough on the snow. Get out and enjoy it while you can
New Snow | Spring Snow0
Daves Iphone
Real fun mountain. Been here twice this year and had a great time. Fun terrain. Good value as well. I'll go again for sure.
3" New Snow | Powder0
Daves Iphone
Went there last week very fun mountain. Can't beat the price. Would be great if they updated their website ski report/trails open. Fun mountain
2" New Snow | 0
Jack Suher’s iPhone
Jack Suher’s iPhone
Poopy conditions not gonna lie. All ice shards only 2 trails. Also grass/rock patches. Not that fun
0" New Snow | Variable Conditions0
Steph
First time at Bousquet. Decent size mountain for the price. Not all trails were open but there was plenty of terrain to have a good time. Not crowded at all for a Saturday!! We also got to meet this adorable dog.
New Snow | Variable Conditions64
Christen's iPhone
For all man made conditions---GREAT job Bousquet! Soft snow, warm night, lights are al on---perfect night!! ❄️
0" New Snow | Machine Groomed48
iPhone
I went to the resort on their last day of the 2015 season. It was my 1st time at this resort, & I loved the laid back atmosphere. It's also family friendly. We went to the bonfire & band the night before. The following day we went skiing. I met the resort mascot, an American Eskimo Dog. That was the highlight of my day.
New Snow | 80
Anonymous
Anonymous
Great snowboarding. Best conditions in a long time. Lots of powder
New Snow | Powder80
CW
CW
Pretty good conditions today. Dino's was good. Beeline was good. Killed about 3-4 hrs there.
1" New Snow | Hard Packed48

1|2|3

Gallery: Bousquet Ski Area

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favorite ski resorts.