OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Idaho, United States, North America

Reviews for Brundage Mountain Resort

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Brundage Mountain Resort that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Brundage Mountain Resort stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Brundage Mountain Resort review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Brundage Mountain Resort vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: gpb - 21st February 2016

• 5Beginner
  • 5Intermediate
  • 0Expert
  • 5Overall Value
Friendly workers/skiers, relatively cheap lift tickets, no-frills laid back atmosphere
None during my visit

I loved this place. All staff and other skiers on the mountain were extremely friendly. No resort condos, crowds, or snooty attitudes. Plenty of people eating sandwiches out of their cars at lunch like me. Enough intermediate terrain to keep me occupied for a full day. The bear chair serves a large area of all beginner runs- I will bring my kids here when they are old enough I was so impressed with that area. The outhouses strategically located at top/bottom of several lifts are a nice touch.

Gallery: Brundage Mountain Resort