Related Regions: Colorado, United States, Denver, North America, Boulder, Summit County

Reviews for Arapahoe Basin Ski Area

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Arapahoe Basin Ski Area that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Arapahoe Basin Ski Area stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Arapahoe Basin Ski Area review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Arapahoe Basin Ski Area vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Mary Christof - 5th June 2019

• 4Beginner
  • 5Intermediate
  • 5Overall Value

I was very impressed by the care the ski patrol provided when I fell on the back side and had to be taken out by sled. They did a thorough exam and asked lots od questions. They were kind, caring and reassured me throughout the ordeal. I cannot thank them enough for getting me od mountain and taking care of me.

Gallery: Arapahoe Basin Ski Area