Related Regions: Sierra Nevada, Northern California, California, United States, North America, Lake Tahoe

Reviews for Homewood Mountain Resort

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Homewood Mountain Resort that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Homewood Mountain Resort stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Homewood Mountain Resort review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Homewood Mountain Resort vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Rory - 11th March 2019

• 4Beginner
  • 5Intermediate
  • 4Expert
  • 5Overall Value
Best value intermediate resort by a landslide
Probably boring for experts

I loved my day at homewood. After skiing Alpine for two weekends, my partner and I mixed it up and decided to do something with cheaper lift tickets. We were absolutely shocked at how much friendlier everybody was, how much cheaper it was, and how much better the intermediate slopes were. The views were also absolutely breathtaking. I will not be going back to alpine until I feel like I can take advantage of the black slopes. I’ll be coming back to homewood. I’d recommend it to anybody who doesn’t feel like they need to spend money on a brand name to inflate their self esteem.

Gallery: Homewood Mountain Resort