Ski and snowboard enthusiasts from around the world:

We have been proud to provide you with free access to snow reports, resort guides and more, and we are beyond grateful for your readership and contributions to our community over the years.

Unfortunately given the changing media landscape, Mountain News Corporation has experienced financial declines in recent years. With additional economic challenges from the COVID-19 pandemic now facing our business, it is not financially viable to continue operating.

Mountain News Corporation and our OnTheSnow and Skiinfo websites will be shutting down. We will explore the possibility of selling, partnering, or contributing assets to another media outlet if there is an opportunity to allow for a consistent or enhanced online experience. For inquiries about Mountain News Corporation, please email Feedback_OTS@mountainnews.com.

We want to thank our loyal employees for their tireless work over the years to bring great information to all of you. We take comfort knowing that our collective passion for the sport of skiing and snowboarding will certainly live on.

We’ll see you on the mountain.

– Mountain News Corporation

Related Regions: Vermont, United States, Southern Vermont, New England, North America

Reviews for Bromley Mountain

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Bromley Mountain that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Bromley Mountain stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Bromley Mountain review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Bromley Mountain vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Scotty Landis - 13th April 2019

Danny @ Base area staff @ lunch time staff in cafeteria
Grumpy lady@ ticket window

Arrived @ ticket window asked about discount policies because it was raining & very late season; grumpy lady said no discounts available today? walked up steps to ski racks... I felt my foot slip then looked to see why my foot slipped. I had stepped in DOG POOP. continued on to meet Danny & got a warm friendly greeting{glad you are here, you just missed the sunshine, hope you have a wonderful day!}. it started to rain, went out had a great time, came in and had lunch - what great staff in lunch room! After lunch rain and fog, still more fun then called it quits @ 2. Then stood @ shuttle stop for 10 minutes in the rain till a liftie yells over to us "no shuttle today, nobody's here, you got to walk back!" I have skied @ many areas around the US and Canada big and small - other than the 2 people we encountered that were wonderful, this was the WORST experience EVER! Good luck with future customer service? Never been to Bromley before; not thinking I'll come back either!

• cary lu (24th February 2020)

Best snow of the year in the morning, softened up in the afternoon, but since it was not that crowded it did...

• Scotty Landis (13th April 2019)

• ...I was sliding guy (17th January 2019)

I read the 1-star review posted previously of the guy who tore up his knee on 12/28/18. That's an unfortunate mishap and...

• Oskar Schnippering (14th January 2019)

The number of ski patrollers that are to be seen at Bromley may lead on to think that the mountain is very...

• I was sliding down to first aid at the bottom I’ll probably (11th January 2019)

I took my kids skiing on Bromley Mountain December 28, 2018. It was our third day skiing there and the conditions were...

• bschaeff2011 (23rd March 2018)

I grew up skiing in Southern Vermont and upstate NY -- my parents owned a second home in South Newfane (I grew...

Gallery: Bromley Mountain

Ski and snowboard enthusiasts from around the world:

We’ll see you on the mountain.

– Mountain News Corporation