Related Regions: Quebec, Canada, North America

Reviews for Mont Orford

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Mont Orford that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Mont Orford stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Mont Orford review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Mont Orford vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Ken Skier - 3rd March 2014

challenging runs
cafeteria food

I was impressed with Mt. Orford. I went for a day on a Friday. Not very crowded. Main chair and gondola worked well. The hills were very challenging, many with moguls, although some of the steeper slopes were a little icy. I enjoy glades skiing but some of the hills were closed, although given the amount of snow this year I am not sure why. The mountain itself is very high for Quebec standards with a good vertical drop, just a little less than Tremblant. This is a true mountain for skiers, as opposed to ski tourists like Tremblant. It is far superior in terms of challenging hills to Mt. St. Sauveur or (shudder) Blue Mountain in Ontario. My biggest complaint: lack of vegetarian and healthy options in cafeteria but on the other hand, it does have a great cafe with espresso, cappuccino etc. I would definitely go to Orford again

• Ken Skier (3rd March 2014)

• brucemcd (10th January 2009)

I have been here twice and the terrain is pretty nice. For those in the east that crave some cliff dropping they...

• Gavin (4th November 2008)

I enjoyed skiing Orford. Definitely worth the drive past Bromont. There are no line ups during the week, and the gondola move...