Reviews for Blue Knob

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Blue Knob that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Blue Knob stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Blue Knob review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Blue Knob vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).
  • 3.2

A ski resort's overall star rating displayed here is not calculated based on a simple average but takes several factors, including the age of a review, into account.

• 3.6

• 3 Star Reviews (3)
  • 2 Star Reviews (3)
  • 1 Star Reviews (3)

Helpful Highlights:

I have been to Blue Knob probably 20 times in 2 years. I haven't went anywhere else but I think if you...

• 3.2

• *

* Required

Gallery

Blue Knob - final ride to the top.  - © choochoo1746
Blue Knob - perfect conditions for an over cast day. 4"-6" of new and untouched powder. I had a good time for a midweek trip. I wish the lifts were all open but there was not enough snow to cover it all.   - © benjamintbenson
Blue Knob - Final ride of season. Thank you Blue Knob for a great year, even with the crappy conditions mother nature threw at us this season. Already counting down to next season.   - © choochoo1746
Blue Knob - I say again.  Ice. I've never seen as much solid ice on a trail as I did tonight on stembogen.   Not hard pack.   ICE.  insane.    - © stefan’s iPhone