Related Regions: Mt. Hood, Oregon, United States, North America

Reviews for Cooper Spur

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Cooper Spur that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Cooper Spur stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Cooper Spur review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Cooper Spur vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Kschef - 2nd January 2016

• 5Beginner
  • 5Intermediate
  • 2Expert
  • 5Overall Value
Small and easy to navigate
Small and not a challenging ski experience

I brought my three kids (10, 9 & 7) by myself over Christmas break and had a great time. The mountain is small enough that my older two could ski faster and go on their own as my youngest is a timid skier. This will be a great mountain this year as my kids sharpen their skills and get their confidence up. And! I don't have to worry about losing my kids as I would at Meadows or Timberline. At some point, this mountain will get boring for them, but for now the price is amazing and just what my family needs to enjoy skiing together safely.

1|2