Related Regions: New York, United States, North America

Reviews for Plattekill Mountain

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Plattekill Mountain that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Plattekill Mountain stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Plattekill Mountain review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Plattekill Mountain vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Steven - 25th February 2018

• 4Beginner
  • 4Intermediate
  • 5Expert
  • 5Overall Value
Family friendly, great expert terrain, safe and warm environment for kids.
Could use more beginner and intermediate terrain but not terrible.

I have been meaning to go here with some friends and we finally. The terrain is absolutely wonderful. While the place does lean towards expert skiers, there is great learning and intermediate terrain for everyone. It is such a safe and welcoming place, a true community that I plan to become a member of. To summarize it, I got a slice of pizza and the woman at the register thought the slice was too small, so she took a dollar off. I then went downstairs to get my skies tuned and waxed and he thought my skis were in great condition, “save the money and do something else”, so I donated to the ski patrol raffle. This place is a gem, especially for families and expert skiers. You can tell that a family owns and runs the place, you are home.