Related Regions: Sierra Nevada, Nevada, United States, North America, Lake Tahoe

Diamond Peak Resort Reviews

Add to Compare

Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Diamond Peak

Planning a ski trip to Diamond Peak? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Diamond Peak stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Diamond Peak review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.

by: janellemarieedwards - 23rd January 2017

• 5Beginner
  • 5Overall Value
Extremely Friendly and Helpful Staff
None

I went skiing Christmas 2016 here. I was staying in South Lake Tahoe and wanted to get away from the crowds and Heavenly Ski Resort was so busy. Heavenly had an extremely long wait time to get up on the mountain with the Gondola and people were everywhere. I wanted to spend some time in Incline Village, so I drove the short distance to Diamond Peak. I haven't been skiing in about 15 years. Everyone was so friendly and it had a great feel to it. It was a lot less expensive and other resorts around. I am so glad I went. It was awesome! Thanks to all the staff for the friendly service. I will be back!

1|2|3|4

1|2|3|4
  • *

* Required

Gallery

Diamond Peak - Skied Friday and Saturday after storm. Great snow Friday. Not crowded. Ridge run is the only run open from the top. Making snow on the flume.   - © Daley Cort’s iPhone
Diamond Peak - amazing!! soft snow went 2/21-23. stomped all over the mountain. first time exploring the whole mountain.  - © anonymous
Diamond Peak - Absolutely best conditions ever skied   - © KAREN's iPhone