Related Regions: Sierra Nevada, Nevada, United States, North America, Lake Tahoe

Diamond Peak Resort Reviews

Reviews for Diamond Peak

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Diamond Peak that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Diamond Peak stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Diamond Peak review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Diamond Peak vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).
  • 3.1

A ski resort's overall star rating displayed here is not calculated based on a simple average but takes several factors, including the age of a review, into account.

• 3.6

• 3 Star Reviews (0)
  • 2 Star Reviews (4)
  • 1 Star Reviews (1)

Helpful Highlights:

Love coming here with my wife and kids, love comimg here with my friends, love coming by myself!

1|2|3|4
  • Sayhitojer (23rd March 2018)

• Gabriela (27th November 2017)

We love Diamond Peak! Great for families. Nice view. Friendly staff. I will miss skiing this winter at Diamond Peak. I asked...

• janellemarieedwards (23rd January 2017)

I went skiing Christmas 2016 here. I was staying in South Lake Tahoe and wanted to get away from the crowds and...

• Sarah Cruz (23rd March 2016)

I love this place. It has the longest runs in the Tahoe area. Price is less than half than nearby Mount Rose...

• James (11th January 2016)

I just visited Diamond Peak. It was a nice small resort with only a few runs. The two days I spent there,...

• TheCG (13th December 2015)

Great mountain - love the runs and staff. Snowmaking keeps the base deep even in a slow winter. This year getting plenty...

1|2|3|4
  • *

* Required

Gallery

Diamond Peak - Skied Friday and Saturday after storm. Great snow Friday. Not crowded. Ridge run is the only run open from the top. Making snow on the flume.   - © Daley Cort’s iPhone
Diamond Peak - amazing!! soft snow went 2/21-23. stomped all over the mountain. first time exploring the whole mountain.  - © anonymous
Diamond Peak - Absolutely best conditions ever skied   - © KAREN's iPhone