Related Regions: Minnesota, United States, North America

Reviews for Mount Kato Ski Area

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Mount Kato Ski Area that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Mount Kato Ski Area stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Mount Kato Ski Area review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Mount Kato Ski Area vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Brian - 29th January 2009

Good Downhill Runs
Small, Average Lessons

This was the first place that I ever went sking and overall I was impressed. I started off with ski lessons and was extremly dissapointed. I had a lot of trouble learning how to ski and the instructor who was probably only 14 years old was no help at all. I got the hang of it by the end of my first day but, I was on my butt almost all of the first day. After the bad first day I started to explore the Mountian and I found the areas to be very good although there were some icy areas. Overall this was a good place for my to start sking.

1|2