Related Regions: Michigan, United States

Reviews for Norway Mountain

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Norway Mountain that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Norway Mountain stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Norway Mountain review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Norway Mountain vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: mkt - 24th September 2009

fast lift lines, lots of room, good place for lessons
needs more advanced terrain

My group has visited Norway serval times, what a great deal. We are close by, so when time doesn't permit for a 2 to 4 hour road trip, we can be to Norway in short order and on the hill in no time. Took my first lesson - ever - and had the most amazing teacher. Not many places give you an 90 minute lesson for your money. My instructor helped me pick up on things I wanted to work on and clued me in on things we could work on in the future. Absolutely awesome and I will see him this winter to learn more. Lift lines move right along even when the hill is crowded, so you never wait long. And speaking of crowded, even when the hill is hopping, there is plenty of room to manuver. More advanced terrain than just the little head walls on the bottoms of the black runs would be great, but not sure if there's anyplace left to expand the hill. All in all, a lot of fun, very good price for what you get in return and a staff thats a pleasure to work with. Michigan has a lot of super hills, but this one is a bit overlooked and could/should be farther up the list than number 6.

1|2|3