OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Massachusetts, United States, New England, North America

Reviews for Otis Ridge Ski Area

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Otis Ridge Ski Area that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Otis Ridge Ski Area stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Otis Ridge Ski Area review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Otis Ridge Ski Area vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: phisherman16 - 21st January 2010

Perfect for beginners and those lazy day runs.
Only a few trails.

Disclosure: I'm only a beginner. We went one sunday afternoon and it was great. I've only been skiing the greens so I can't comment about the tougher trails, however the layout is very beginner friendly and by the end of our 4 hour ticket I was able to ski down my first blue trail. Its a plus that it is a small area and makes for a great beginners mountain. If you hate long lift lines, crazy kids everywhere I highly recomend this mountain. The top of mountain is very easy to traverse to the beginners trail. The food is very reasonably priced which is nice when you just want a quick drink in between runs. Like I said above try it, you just might like it.

1|2

1|2

2018/2019 Early Bird Season Pass Prices: Northeast &copy;ORDA/Dave Schmidt.

2018/2019 Early Bird Season Pass Prices: Northeast

2018/2019 season pass prices from ski resorts in New England and New York.