Related Regions: Massachusetts, United States, New England, North America

Otis Ridge Ski Area Resort Reviews

Add to Compare

Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Otis Ridge Ski Area

Planning a ski trip to Otis Ridge Ski Area? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Otis Ridge Ski Area stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Otis Ridge Ski Area review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.

by: phisherman16 - 21st January 2010

Perfect for beginners and those lazy day runs.
Only a few trails.

Disclosure: I'm only a beginner. We went one sunday afternoon and it was great. I've only been skiing the greens so I can't comment about the tougher trails, however the layout is very beginner friendly and by the end of our 4 hour ticket I was able to ski down my first blue trail. Its a plus that it is a small area and makes for a great beginners mountain. If you hate long lift lines, crazy kids everywhere I highly recomend this mountain. The top of mountain is very easy to traverse to the beginners trail. The food is very reasonably priced which is nice when you just want a quick drink in between runs. Like I said above try it, you just might like it.

1|2

1|2
  • *

* Required

Gallery

Otis Ridge Ski Area - spring like wet granular, great job done making everything skiable considering the year so far. is defently worth coming out if you like April snow  - © kenneywallace
apevlin