Related Regions: Massachusetts, United States, New England, North America

Otis Ridge Ski Area Resort Reviews

Reviews for Otis Ridge Ski Area

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Otis Ridge Ski Area that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Otis Ridge Ski Area stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Otis Ridge Ski Area review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Otis Ridge Ski Area vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Jake Fenner - 3rd February 2014

Great beginner terrain, atmosphere, instruction
Lack of Vertical, Variety of Trails

Disclaimer: I am a beginner; I have gone skiing to two resorts. Gunstock in NH which is amazing, and Otis Ridge. It was at Otis where I learned to ski. The resort itself is very small and lacks variety; however it serves its purpose as a family mountain. The staff are very friendly and the instructors are amazing. If you want to take the kids to learn how to ski/board or just want to go for an hour or two, then visit Otis. The trails themselves are well balanced despite their numbers. For the speed demons in all of us try the big hill in the middle, Slalom ( I personally hit 50 mph, myself ). For the winding twists and turns try Ridge Run/John's Cliff or Dutchman. If you want to go with the kids, take them down Acorn or Robber Oak. Give this mountain a try. After going here twice, I loved it so much that I got season passes for my family. Its a great mountain and its worth the drive!!!!

1|2

1|2
  • *

* Required

Gallery

Otis Ridge Ski Area - spring like wet granular, great job done making everything skiable considering the year so far. is defently worth coming out if you like April snow  - © kenneywallace
apevlin