Related Regions: Massachusetts, United States, North America, Boston

Reviews for Blue Hills Ski Area

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Blue Hills Ski Area that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Blue Hills Ski Area stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Blue Hills Ski Area review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Blue Hills Ski Area vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Dave - 1st December 2009

Decent rails and jumps in the terrain park
over zealous lift attendants

Ok I had promised one of my friends id take her skiing in New Hampshire but there was a rather large storm and I wasnt going to be driving my car up north. Decided on a limb to try bluehills since its about 20 minutes away. I was very impressed I paid 16$ To ski for three hours. For anyone who can ski or ride properly theirs really only one lift for you, and if you dont immediately put the bar down they slow the lift and yell at you. Also beware they have their staff hide in the woods under the lift and yell at you then stop the lift to yell at you if your bar isnt down( not that I was that guy but it was happening alot. Well we did the night skiing, Terrain park was decent to say the least and there is one trail that takes about a minute to get down. Again I wouldn't go out of my way to ski this hill but for the price and if theres a healthy layer of powder id reccomend spending while on this hill and you will enjoy your self.

1|2