Related Regions: Maine, United States, New England, North America

Reviews for Shawnee Peak

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Shawnee Peak that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Shawnee Peak stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Shawnee Peak review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Shawnee Peak vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Brian Ferguson - 12th February 2020

• 1Overall Value

New ownership is horrible.

I am a Bridgton native and have been a Shawnee Peak- Pleasant Mountain customer for years. Both myself and brothers have actually worked at the mountain over the years. I now live out of state but visit during the holidays and my family of four had bought lift tickets online about a week before our arrival. Unfortunately, my seven year old son came down with influenza B while spending a visit at the Bridgton Hospital ER and we were unable to use our lift tickets. I immediately contacted Shawnee Peak of the situation and was basically told to "get lost and all sales are final." I wasn't asking for my money back but instead a credit for us to ski sometime in the future. I cannot express how disappointed I am that this mountain has an owner who treats it's customers this way. Not only am I a customer but I am a native and would expect an understanding from Shawnee Peak. So, next year, I have already reserved a condo and will be skiing at Sunday River. I will not bring another penny of my money to the mountain nor any ski shop it is associated with. It's too bad it has ended this way but I believe in treating customers better than this!

1|2|3|4
  • Brian Ferguson (12th February 2020)

• Michael F (26th March 2019)

I've been skiing Shawnee since it was Pleasant Mountain. 43 years and other than lift upgrades and minor cosmetic changes, it hasn't...

• Izzy Fagone (11th March 2019)

It is so great!!!!

• Eli Cowperthwaite (24th October 2018)

Shawnee Peak is a great family friendly mountain with lots of special events happening throughout the season. Although are adult tickets are...

• Jim McParland (10th January 2017)

Beautiful views of Mt. Washington, family friendly programs, movie nights, awesome grooming and friendly staff. We have skied Shawnee as a family...

• ski bunny (14th January 2015)

Great grooming and snow coverage for a little mt. No lines all weekend. Friendly lift operators.

1|2|3|4