With 393 hectares of ski runs and 6 linked ski resorts, the ski area of Les Sybelles is the biggest in the Maurienne and the fourth largest in France.
The thing that we love about Les Sybelles is the little differences, traditionally authentic and therefore somewhat timeless, the four ski resorts (Saint-Sorlin d'Arves Saint Jean d'Arves, Les Bottières and Saint-Colomban-des Villards) and two hotel residences (Le Corbier and La Toussuire) that make up the ski area are blended together brilliantly.
This resort is all about one thing, low cost, great value skiing: Les Sybelles does not worry about the online shopping boom because its prices are 20% less expensive than similar resorts in France.
The ski area of Les Sybelles also allows beginner skiiers to access and learn right at the top of the ski area. This is due to the resort’s geography with high mountain pastures being the perfect learning zone. The great thing about Les Sybelles is that beginners can say goodbye to the annoying inconvenience of learning on the lower slopes (size, monotony, shade) and really enjoy the great outdoors! With the Ouillon Mountain range having the highest alpine pastures in Europe, the slopes are gentle and beginners can learn while enjoying the 360 degree panorama of the valley and a record amount of sunny days in the region.
Les Sybelles key facts:
- 6 linked resorts : La Toussuire, Les Bottières, Le Corbier, Saint-Jean-d'Arves, Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves and Saint-Colomban-des-Villards
- 4th largest ski area in France
- 393 ha of ski area between 1100 and 2620 metres above sea level
- 50% of the ski area equipped with artificial snow (626 snow guns)
- 136 slopes (31 green, 57 blue, 36 red, 9 black and 3 freeride runs)
- 68 ski lifts (including 27 chairlifts, 32 ski lifts and 9 beginners' carpets)
- 7 peaks, 1 preserved glacier
- 1 snowpark + 1 easypark + 2 boardercross + 1 big air-bag + arva-park
- 1 playful track of the Vikings
- 1 new play and relaxation area: Snowpy Mountain
- 2 tubing tracks
- 1 zip line
- 8 snow gardens
- 2 recreational areas for sled skiing
- Beginners' areas in all resorts.