Related Regions: Idaho, United States, North America

Reviews for Silver Mountain

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Silver Mountain that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Silver Mountain stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Silver Mountain review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Silver Mountain vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: johnnynoe - 9th December 2010

Good terrain, good staff, great snow
nightlife is a little slow

I enjoyed the mountain; there is good terrain and the staff is great also. The snow was deep and the gondola ride didn't bother me at all. I recommend the area because it is easy to get to, the snow is great and there was no lift lines at all! Overall I give it a thumbs up, and let me mention I grew up at a ski resort in Colorado and have more than 2,500 days riding ski areas all over North America.

Gallery: Silver Mountain