Related Regions: Connecticut, United States, New England, North America

Reviews for Mohawk Mountain

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Mohawk Mountain that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Mohawk Mountain stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Mohawk Mountain review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Mohawk Mountain vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Mike Stock - 5th March 2019

• 1Beginner
  • 1Intermediate
  • 1Expert
  • 1Overall Value
None
Animals and Liars.

These people are the worst thieves and liars I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Shortly after arriving, when a few hundred dollars was spent on equipment rental, ski lift ticket, and a private lesson, the lift and lodge lost power. Obviously, the mountain was now impossible to ascend. To make matters worse, they required that everyone evacuate the area, lodge included. We were thrown out to the street like dogs. Instead of offering refunds like honest people, they offered a voucher to return another day. Even after I explained that I lived two and half hours away from the lodge and could not return, the owner / manager didn’t have the decency to act like a gentleman and offer a refund. I disputed the charge with my credit card company, and they responded by saying that “The customer agreed and accepted the voucher. They have further advised that the voucher has not been returned and is in the customer’s possession.” There are a ton of other ski areas for you to choose from. If you feel comfortable dealing with digesting and nautilus liars like Mohawk Mountain, then good luck to you. I would like to see how they respond to this feedback, claiming that I am lying. I was on vacation to have a good time with my boy folks, not to conspire to write negative feedback.

Current Conditions: Mohawk Mountain