Related Regions: Colorado, United States, Denver, North America, Boulder, Summit County

Reviews for Loveland

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Loveland that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Loveland stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Loveland review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Loveland vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: MJ CH - 4th January 2020

• 1Beginner
Location only
Old facility, No safety bar on the lift at the Loveland valley, crowed cafeteria,,,,

Worst ski experience. My son has full-day ski lesson on 12/27/2019 on Friday. My family arrived at the Love land valley about 9am to check in my son for ski group RESERVED lesson starting at 10am. Crowded and no instruction and no sign for check-in and rental process. I was waiting for 3 AND HALF hours to check him in and rent all equipment. The staff kept saying this is the busiest time around the year. Do I have to feel sorry about coming when they're busy? They should've had more staffs or more efficient system, or not have reservations over their capacity. It was 12:30 when my son started his lesson. After lunch served with corn dogs, chips and water, kids were waiting again for escalator in long line and skiing in the short slope. There were 7~8 kids with an instructor in a group. My kid ski down the short slope with escalator only 4 times in the full day lesson. I complained about it to sales supervisor, and she said "sorry" and gave one blank paper for customer feedback. I didn't feel that she was sorry AT ALL. And she said that she would refund $20 for half-day which is not seen anywhere in their website. They ruined my family vacation and wasted my time because they're busy. And they treated me as a lousy customer requesting $20 bucks. Do not go there especially for kids lesson. Or go there when they are NOT busy.

Gallery: Loveland