Related Regions: Colorado, United States, Denver, North America, Boulder, Summit County

Loveland Resort Reviews

Add to Compare

Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Loveland

Planning a ski trip to Loveland? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Loveland stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Loveland review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.

by: A.R. H - 5th May 2018

• 3Beginner
  • 4Intermediate
  • 4Expert
  • 5Overall Value
Great value, friendly staff, impressive views
Slower lifts

Since I recently upgraded all of my equipment, I decided to book a lesson to get some tips for fine-tuning my posture, technique etc. I lucked out as despite I was the only student in the 'group lesson' and had a kind, patient instructor (Russ) who listened to my concerns and gave me some tips to practice. He guided me on areas of the mtn I wanted to try but might not have if I was alone. Enjoyed a draft beer in the bar after my ski day and it was delicious, bartender was very kind, and prices were great.

• A.R. H (5th May 2018)

• Abe Gold (23rd March 2018)

Lots of vertical and a cheap ticket, Colorado's best value in Summit County. Terrain is great and this place gets lots of...

• Anonymous Milehigh skier & snowboarder (8th March 2018)

It's Loveland Ski so love our land and take care of it.

• Anonymous Milehigh skier & snowboarder (6th February 2018)

It's Loveland Ski so love our land and take care of it.

• Joshua Duran (5th December 2017)

Had a very good time. Very nice people. Good helpful instructors. Stacy Smith the snowboarder aka (John, Harold, Will, Noah, Katy, Jim,...

• JOHN TRASK (20th November 2017)

They should have a new category when rating mountains: how about NOT family friendly? Kids suck...real bad, and for those of us...

• *